- Designed to provide a long and efficient service life with function, reliability, and safety in mind.
- Durable corrosion-resistant enclosures provide premium protection for electrical connections.
- Approved for use in non-hazardous area (ordinary) locations with HTR, HTS, HTP series heating cable.
- Approved for use in hazardous area (Class Ⅰ, Div 2; Class Ⅱ, Div2; Class Ⅲ) locations with HTR series heating cable only.
- Installed on the pipe under insulation and/or cladding.
- Rated NEMA 4X.
- Maximum current: 32A
- Voltage: 110-120V, 208-277V
- Maximum Continuous Exposure Temperature (T5): 212℉(100℃)