- Easy Installation: Designed to be installed on the backwater pipe to the water heater. Easy to install with the necessary accessories included. 10′ power cord. Built-in thermostat. Maintenance-free.3/4″ NPT.
- High Efficiency: Save gallons of water in waiting for water warm up each year. Up to 10% of your water bill will be saved. Instant hot water when you need it. No more water wasted in waiting.
- Smart Pump: Three modes can be chosen, energy-saving constant temperature mode, smart constant temperature mode, and manual mode. bring you convenience and savings. Lead-free grade copper body
- Water Circulation: When the water temperature in the pump is lower than 33 ℃, the pump will push the cold water back to the water heater. As the temperature hits 38 ℃, the pump will stop working. Energy-saving constant temperature mode: If you don’t use the hot water for some time, the pump will decrease the temperature setting point automatically.
- Advanced motor technology: Permanent magnet brushless motor DC motor with ultra-low safe voltage (24V) makes the pump more powerful, quieter, and more durable. The shell is made of die-cast aluminium with high strength and anti-aging. The pump head is made of lead-free grade copper material, durable and rust-free, protecting the health of your whole family.
- Necessary Accessories Included
Smart Hot water recirculation pump with built-in thermostat
Self-tapping screws: 2x ST3.5×9.5
Expansion screw: 2x M6×30
Power adapter: 1x 24V/3A
Installation and Operating Instructions
Important safeguards and warnings
• If there is no backwater pipe to water heater in your water loop, you may need HEATIT HIP 24-12B to be installed under the faucet furthest from the water heater in each loop.
• Please read the Instruction Manual and keep it properly before installing and using the product.
• The electric pump must be reliably grounded before use, and leakage protection devices should be installed.
• It is forbidden to touch the electric pump during operation.
• Dry running of the electric pump is strictly prohibited.
• It is strictly prohibited for children, and persons with no capacity or limited capacity to use the product without supervision of guardians (such as not being taught the safe use method of the product and understanding the risks involved).
• The pump system must be able to withstand the maximum pump pressure.
• The manufacturer shall not be held responsible for any consequences caused by the user modifying the electric pump without authorization or operating the electric pump beyond the operating conditions.
Thank you very much for choosing our products. Please read the Instruction Manual carefully and keep it properly before installation and use.