- Easy Installation: No return line required. Easy to install with the necessary accessories included. 10′ power cord. Built-in thermostat. Maintenance-free. Can be used with all types of pipe.1/2″NPT.
- High Efficiency: Save gallons of water in waiting for water warm up each year. Up to 10% of your water bill will be saved. Instant hot water when you need it. No more water wasted in waiting.
- Smart Pump: Three modes can be chosen, energy-saving constant temperature mode, smart constant temperature mode, and manual mode. bring you convenience and savings
- Water Circulation: When the water temperature in the pump is lower than 33 ℃, the pump will push the cold water back to the water heater. As the temperature hits 38 ℃, the pump will stop working. Energy-saving constant temperature mode: If you don’t use the hot water for some time, the pump will decrease the temperature setting point automatically.
- Advanced motor technology: Plastic-sealed Permanent magnet brushless motor DC motor with ultra-low safe voltage (24V) makes the pump more powerful, quieter, and more durable.
- Necessary Accessories Included
Smart Hot water recirculation pump with built-in thermostat
Two adapter fittings with 1/2 inch FPT to 3/8 inch MPT
Two 12 inch supply lines with 1/2 inch FPT x 3/8 inch FPT connections
Self-tapping screws: 2x ST3.5×9.5
Expansion screw: 2x M6×30
Power adapter: 1x 24V/3A
Installation and Operating Instructions
Important safeguards and warnings
•Please read the Instruction Manual and keep it properly before installing and using the product.
•The electric pump must be reliably grounded before use, and leakage protection devices should be installed.
•It is forbidden to touch the electric pump during operation.
•Dry running of the electric pump is strictly prohibited.
•It is strictly prohibited for children, and persons with no capability or limited capability to use the product without supervision of guardians (such as not being taught the safe use method of the product and understanding the risks involved).
•The pump system must be able to withstand the maximum pump pressure.
•The manufacturer shall not be held responsible for any consequences caused by the user modifying the electric pump without authorization or operating the electric pump beyond the operating conditions.