- HEATIT is registered Trademark by zhukeshi (We didn’t authorize other sellers in Amazon.com). HEATIT aluminum foil tape provide a tough, strong bond at low and high temperatures from -22 F to 248 F
- 2.0 inches wide x 30 feet (10 yards) length. 2.4 mil foil thick and 2.9 mil backing paper thick
- HEATIT aluminum foil tape can stick well to most surfaces by its high quality acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive. A clean, dry and free of oil or grease surface is necessary before applying HEATIT aluminum foil tape
- Flame retardant, UV resistant, Chemically resistant. Perform well in thermally conductive. Improving the heating and cooling efficiency
- Idea for Indoor and outdoor applications: pipe heating cable attachment, duct insulation, general repair, cold and hot air ducts, HVAC, aluminum sealing, copper pipe fixing etc.
- Sufficient heating cable inventory in warehouse of Chicago area. Normally order are shipped within 7 days after order released. Expediting delivery service is available.
John N –
I used this under the hood of my new car. It came without any insulation. I used an insulating adhesive mat and then taped the edges with this product. It worked wonderfully. Easy to cut and somewhat forgiving when moving it around. Best of all no cut finger tips.
I think it help make the install look professional.
WillieDa octo –
I couldn’t find aluminum foil tape locally.
Not even major hardware stores.
I am glad I found it from Amazon.
Good quality tape and removing is snap.
I used it for heat blocker to the microwave oven right next to electric oven coil.
When is cooking for 20 minutes surface of foil covered board is just warm.
Excellent heat resistance.
Teezingu2 n VA –
This aluminum foil tape worked wonders on my dryer hose connector and helps to secure the connection to keep the heat flowing outdoors and not fill the laundry room. My smoke alarm does not go off anymore. Lol
Does what is is intended to do.
Fatts Waller –
This is what I needed for my heating furnace ducts. I couldn’t find smaller rolls with decent price. This one definitely did the job.
B. Good –
I have a portable AC and there are inherently leaks at the connection points for the exhaust. This tape is perfect to seal those up and ensure your portable AC is working at it’s best!
I bought this to fix the temp sensor on my ultrasonic cleaner. The device was overheated at one point and the original tape melted and wouldn’t stick anymore. Bought this stuff and the temp sensor stays in place no matter how long and how hot my cleaner gets. Good stuff!!!!
WI Shopper –
I’d never used foil tape before, but this one seemed really good. It did the job and was easy to work with. Two thumbs up!
John smith –
Great for a temp fix on a leaky manifold
Did what it was supposed to do. Great quality and easy to tear.
I liked the price, usefulness and strength of this metal tape. I have used it for many projects and can certainly recommend it to anyone needing the above characteristic in metal tape. While the primary use seems to be sealing up objects like heating & cooling metal ducts, it can be used for many things. After you use it I think you will be impressed.