- Thermostat control outlet with the smart indicator light: The indicator light turns on when it’s below 38℉ and it has energized the outlet.
- Energize below 38℉(3℃) and to turn off automatically at approximately 50℉(10℃). Automatically turns power on and off according to ambient temperature. Save energy and save money.
- Easy installation: just plug this device into electrical outlet. Maximum 15 amps. CSA approved. Only for dry location.
- Can be use for other applications: 120 VAC electric heaters, gas heater, Engine heaters, pipe heat tape, roof heating cable and so on.
- Make a test when you received the product. Put it into the freezer for 45 minutes can RESET it. And then plug in and you will see the red light on the thermostat control.
HEATIT ET-24 Freeze Thermostatically Controlled Outlet
Out of stock
* On hand inventory in US and Canada warehouses. It normally takes 1-3 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends.
* Shipment normally takes 5-8 business days to arrive, but can take up to 12-15 business days around busier periods such as holidays etc.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to an invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
* Please submit a ticket within 60 days of shipment if the package does not arrive in time, our representative will get back to you within 24 hours. Note that overdue requests may not be accepted.
Be the first to review “HEATIT ET-24 Freeze Thermostatically Controlled Outlet” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
HEATIT Aluminum Foil Tape Professional Grade for HVAC, Ducts, Pipes, Metal Repair, Heating Cable Application etc
There are no reviews yet.