- Automatically adjust heat output according to the ambient temperature conditions. Under cooler conditions the heat output increases, and as the temperature rises the output decreases to save on energy.
- Suitable for plastic or metal pipes, gutters and downspouts. Provide pipe, roof, and gutter system protection from damage due to freezing, and can be used in residential and commercial applications.
- Easy of installation, as the cable can be overlapped without the risk of becoming overheated or burnt. Before installing or servicing, ensure that all power to circuits is OFF.
- Use 30-mA ground fault protection on each heating cable branch circuit for maximum protection. Waterproof. No thermostat required. Can be used in refrigeration applications.
- Use only fire-resistant insulation, such as fiberglass or preformed foam. Do not embed heating cable in the insulation. Use 1/2” to 1” fiberglass tape or plastic cable ties when attaching cable to pipe. Do not use wire or metal clamps.
- Max. Circuit Length: 200 ft.
- Heater Voltage: 240VAC
- Watts per Foot @ 40F: 6
- Amps per Foot @ 40F: 0.025
- Number of Conductors: 3
- Features: Waterproof, SJTW
- For Use With: Refrigeration Applications, Short Pipes, Plastic and Metal Pipes (Protect pipe up to 2.5”.)
- Standards: UL515,UL1588,IEEE515.IEEE515.1 and CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 130-03
- Includes: Heating Cable and Power Cable without Plug
HEATIT PLSR2 Self Regulating Heating Cable, Wet or Dry, Max. Circuit Length 200 ft., 240VAC
$58.99 – $108.99
6 feet, 12feet, 18feet, 24feet
* On hand inventory in US and Canada warehouses. It normally takes 1-3 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends.
* Shipment normally takes 5-10 business days to arrive, but can take up to 12-15 business days around busier periods such as holidays etc.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to an invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
* Please submit a ticket within 60 days of shipment if the package does not arrive in time, our representative will get back to you within 24 hours. Note that overdue requests may not be accepted.