- Automatically adjust heat output according to the ambient temperature conditions. Under cooler conditions the heat output increases, and as the temperature rises the output decreases to save on energy.
- Suitable for plastic or metal pipes, gutters and downspouts. Provide pipe, roof, and gutter system protection from damage due to freezing, and can be used in residential and commercial applications.
- Pre-assembled cable lengths include a 30 in power cord and plug. Use 30-mA ground fault protection on each heating cable branch circuit for maximum protection.
- Easy of installation, as the cable can be overlapped without the risk of becoming overheated or burnt. Before installing or servicing, ensure that all power to circuits is OFF.
- Use only fire-resistant insulation, such as fiberglass or preformed foam. Do not embed heating cable in the insulation. Use 1/2” to 1” fiberglass tape or plastic cable ties when attaching cable to pipe. Do not use wire or metal clamps.
- Self-regulating 120V heating cable provides freeze protection in short plastic or metal pipes. Use in wet or dry locations; in water pipe system and pipes up to 2-1/2″ dia. Easy to install, attach, and insulate. NEMA 5-15 plug.
- Heater Voltage: 120VAC
- Watts per Foot @ 40F: 6
- Amps per Foot @ 40F: 0.05
- Number of Conductors: 3
- Plug Type: GFCI
- Features: Waterproof, SJTW
- For Use With Short Pipes, Water Pipe System, Plastic or Metal Pipe Up to 2 1/2″ Dia.
- Standards: UL 515,UL1588,IEEE 515.1,CSA C22.2#130
- Includes: Heating Cable and Power Cable with Plug
HEATIT PLSR1 Self Regulating Heating Cable, Wet or Dry,120VAC
$53.99 – $266.99
6feet, 12feet, 18feet, 24feet, 50feet, 75feet, 100feet
* On hand inventory in US and Canada warehouses. It normally takes 1-3 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends.
* Shipment normally takes 5-10 business days to arrive, but can take up to 12-15 business days around busier periods such as holidays etc.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to an invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
* Please submit a ticket within 60 days of shipment if the package does not arrive in time, our representative will get back to you within 24 hours. Note that overdue requests may not be accepted.