- Designed for use with refrigeration compressors up to 5 HP and 40 inches or less in circumference. The heaters should be used in non-hazardous areas. The self-regulating cable provides peak heat during cold periods and reduced heat when the air temperature rises.
- Due to the risk of electrical shock, arcing and fire caused by product damage or improper usage, installation or maintenance, a ground-fault protection device with a 30mA trip level must be used on each branch circuit supplying power to the crankcase heater.
- The compressor surface should be inspected to ensure that it is clean and has no sharp or jagged edges that might damage the heating cable before the heater installation.
- Do not use an extension cord to power the crankcase heater. Expose heater to temperature lower than 150℉. Disconnect all power before installing or servicing heating cable and accessories.
- Additional materials, such as junction box and appropriate connection accessories must be UL listed or certified for intended use.
- The self-regulating crankcase heater is a 4-ft. heater that fits units up to 40″ circumference. Can be overlapped without overheating. Moistureproof. Includes flexible lockstrap with 28″ wire leads.
- Voltage: 8W/FT
Model Min.watts Turns on at Voltage Length Crankcase Heater 32 50 Degrees F 240 vac 4 ft Crankcase Heater 60 0 Degrees F 120 vac 4 ft
- Color: Black
- Standards: UL Recognized
- Includes: Flexible Lockstrap and Prestripped 28″ Wire Leads for Easy Connection and Hard-Wiring
120 VAC, 208 to 277VAC
* It normally takes 1-3 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends.
* Shipment normally takes 5-10 business days to arrive, but can take up to 12-15 business days around busier periods such as holidays etc.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to an invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
* Please submit a ticket within 60 days of shipment if the package does not arrive in time, our representative will get back to you within 24 hours. Note that overdue requests may not be accepted.