- PIPE FREEZE PROTECTION: 5 W/ft, pipe heating cable can keep water flowing at ambient temperatures down to -40°F (-40°C). It consists of a 3 Ft power cord Plus Lighted plug.
- HIGH TECH SELF-REGULATING HEATING TECHNOLOGY: The water pipe heat tape can adjust its power output based on the ambient temperature smartly and never overheat or Burn. And can be installed with Straight-traced, Spiraled, or Overlapped.
- ENERGY SAVING: Easy heat heating cable has a built-in thermostat that automatically turns on at 38°F, and turn off automatically at approximately 50℉(10℃).
- EASY INSTALLATION: Pre-assembled water pipe heat cable. You can easily DIY this heat tape for pipes by yourself by following the 4-steps instruction.(Test before installation, please test at a temperature under 0°C (32°F)).
- SUITABLE FOR BOTH PLASTIC AND METAL PIPES: The heat tape for water pipes protects commercial and residential plastic or metal water supply pipes from freezing in cold winter (Including RV, inlet pipe, drain pipe, sewer, palm tree frost protection, etc). Protect up to 2.5″ in diameter.
3-Feet, 6-Feet, 9-Feet, 12-Feet, 15-Feet, 18-Feet, 24-Feet, 30-Feet, 40-Feet, 60-Feet, 80-Feet, 100-Feet, 120-Feet, 140-Feet, 160-Feet
* On hand inventory in US and Canada warehouses. It normally takes 1-3 business days for us to process your order. Please note that this does not include holidays and weekends.
* Shipment normally takes 5-8 business days to arrive, but can take up to 12-15 business days around busier periods such as holidays etc.
* Shipping time is estimated and commences from the date of shipping, rather than the date of the order, and can take longer than expected date due to an invalid address, customs clearance procedures or other causes.
* Please submit a ticket within 60 days of shipment if the package does not arrive in time, our representative will get back to you within 24 hours. Note that overdue requests may not be accepted.
pipe heating cable