- HTM self-regulating pipe heating cable system is designed for mobile home and other dry applications etc. Can be used on residential metal or plastic water supply and drain pipe freezing protection.
- Tinned copper braid as the out jacket as well as electrical ground. Self regulating heating cable just deliver the heat where is need. The cable output will adjust automatically based on the ambient temperature at each point along the cable. No worry about overheat risk. More Safe. Can be used by straight, spiral and overlap. More functional.
- Additional tools which you may need: High quality electrician’s tape such as HEATIT glass cloth tape, 1/2” thick fiberglass insulation with vapor seal, wire cutters or heavy scissors, Phillips#2 slotted screw drivers, Ruler or measuring tape.
- HEATIT HTM connection kit is necessary for the pipe freeze protection application. Please purchase this kit separately.
- Quick test: Once insulation is finished, plug the cable into a 120V AC outlet. Don’t use any of the water for about 1 hour. After that turn on the tap on HEATIT HTM protected pipe and test the water temperature. You should feel the slight warm from the water.
- Sufficient heating cable inventory in warehouse of Chicago area. Normally order are shipped within 7 days after order released. Expediting delivery service is available.
There are no reviews yet.